Wednesday 30 June 2010

The last day


Another view of 'My favourite road' not seen here for a few months. The project finishes today and 200 will be shown at Glyndebourne in October - dates etc to follow. Thanks to all of you that have followed this project over the past year, for your comments and support. Watch out for news of new projects. Over the next few months I am planning some larger landscapes and I aim to complete a life size portrait. (in actual fact I haven't started it yet, so I suppose I should say I aim to START a life size portrait). See you soon in a town near you!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Julian! As a Sussex exile (from Worthing), I have enjoyed your paintings every day and I will miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive really enjoyed them too, thanks for letting us see them all and congratulations! i will miss them!

    ReplyDelete